Course Aims & Objectives
The provision of a follow on course from our Kick Start programme for 15 – 24 year olds introducing them to CAR SERVICING.
Learners will be able to demonstrate:-
- Minimum of 80% attendance and completion rates.
- Introduction to car servicing skills.
- Safe working practices in the workshop.
- the legal requirements for putting a car on the road.
- Produce a body of evidence of their work
- “Great staff who take an interest in me”
- “Helpful and I love working on the vehicles”
- “never knew I could do it”
- “Great fun and really learned a lot”
- “well managed, well organised and get plenty of good feedback from Wheels and our students”
- “Easy to access and plenty of options”
- “Don’t have to commit lots of money all at once”
- “Made a fantastic difference to the self-confidence of our students which has helped them engage with what we’re offering back at school”
- “An excellent resource which has good policies and practices and offers a safe environment for our students”
- “always looking to help us”
- “Experts at working with our students”
- “A wonderful environment in which to enable their students to develop skills for work and skills for life”
- “Somewhere that provides the care and attention needed by these students”
- “a brilliant place to learn safely about work, friendship and helping others”
- ‘ gives great value for money’