Our aim is:-
To prepare students for participation in the British Schools’ Karting Championship (www.bskc.co.uk) held in Terms 3 and 4 each academic year.
Our objectives are:-
• 2 teams will compete in the British Schools’ Karting Championship in January.
• At least 1 team will qualify for the second round of the British Schools’ Karting Championship.
• achieve 85% completion rates.
• achieve 75% attendance rates.
• show improved attendance at school.
• show improved behaviour at school.
• show improvement in key skills.
• progress onto an accredited course in-house or at a College of Further Education or into employment.